SNEA(I) served notice for trade union actions for settlement of legitimate and just HR issues pending for years together.
Charter of Demands:
1) Finalization of pay scales of JTO/JAOs, SDE/AOs and equivalent cadres w.e.f 01.01.2007 by replacing the intermediary pay scales of E1A, E2A with standard pay scales of E2, E3 etc up to SGJAG. No demotion of the basic cadres of JTO/JAOs and SDE/AOs.
2) Implementation of Time Bound Functional promotion between 4 to 6 years up to SG JAG as per the terms and conditions for absorption in BSNL and analogous to CPSU cadre hierarchy.
3) Settlement of long pending pay anomalies, i) Pay fixation as per FR SR on officiating promotion consequent upon the implementation of TBP, ii) Senior drawing less pay than Junior after functional promotions and iii) Antedating of increment.
4) First TBP uniformly after four years w.e.f 01.10.2000.
5) Implementation of upgraded pay scales of E1A and E2A notionally w.e.f 01.10.2000 for Civil/Electrical/Arch wings at par with finance wing and amendments of RRs for these streams to being them at par with Telecom/Finance wing in respect of functional promotions.
Trade Union Programmes:
07.04.2015: Sending fax to CMD and Directors by Circle/SSA/Branch Secretaries.
15.04.2015: Demand Day, wearing badges and holding Lunch Hour Demonstration at CHQ, Circle/SSA HQs.
07.05.2015: Massive one day Dharna at CHQ, Circle/SSA HQs.
19th to 21st May, 2015: Relay hunger strike at BSNLCO and Circle/SSA HQs.
Start preparations at grass root level by holding general body meetings at SSA/ Branch level and important locations alongwith the preparations for the strike on 21-22, April:
Comrades, 30% superannuation benefit to BSNL recruited employees is another major issue to be resolved. Since Forum already given a notice for 2 days strike on the same demand in which SNEA(I) is also a signatory, that demand not included in this notice now.We appeal to all the Executives and Executive Associations to join this struggle for the cadre.
Notice for trade union actions