Site maintained by Circle Secretary Com. M. Gopinathan , mobile - 9486104466 , email - firstname.lastname@example.org
|You are Visitor Number: 776860|
Last Updated on 28/07/2014 - 09:57 PM
|Shri. G . V. Reddy CGM/TN Circle had a meeting with third set of executives on 25-07-14.
The following points were discussed:-
- To increase the Mobile Customer Base when the capacity exists.
- To ensure availability of all BSNL’s products in retail outlets between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
- To reduce the interruption period of our services.
- To give more exposure to public about various VAS products.
- Ensuring the post service customers, more specifically to the valued customers like Banks, Govt. Departments etc.
- To Facilitate SSAs to carry out our business by maintaining the inventory and supply of the same within reasonable time.
- To reach the 1st position in GSM Revenue.
- To carryon more publicity for e-auction of Mobile Numbers
- To take action for Checking of SSA-wise Sales and fixing up the problems.
- Aiming at 3.92 lakhs customers implementing 7 customers per family under Police CUG Scheme.
- To implement more Trade Schemes for encouraging Franchisee/Retailer network.
- To engage franchisee network in EB segment too.
- To grab 25% share of Corporate/Government by Enterprise Business Unit.
- Sorting out the issues related to the compatibility of OS of Data Card being sold.
- Provision of un-matching Total Telecom Solutions for Banking/ Insurance /Govt Sector etc.
- Addressing for reducing the plan charges for MPLS VPN n/w provided for DoP.
- To get full support from SMSC & avoiding frequent link failures & network problems which leads non-delivery of SMS.
- To extend full support to Push SMS vendors for better quality of service in Push SMS.
- Exploring the possibility of availing the Radio Modem on rental basis wherever Wi-Max closure takes place. Even tender process can be done.
- To go in for tender process for procurement of battery for power plant locally.
- To take care of Radio planning under NOW-CM-Planning control
- To carry out optimization for an SSA and which can be extended subsequently to all SSAs.
- To take steps for power backup for augmenting the pending sites.
- To instruct all SSAs for attending to the Outages for longer durations – SLA is to be maintained.
- To arrange for awareness among our own officials in the field about the Enterprise Business.
- Provision of Marketing Staff exclusively in SSA.
- Advertisement on Wheels - BSNL brands painted or fixed with banners in Departmental vehicle along with public address system, atleast 1 per SSA, for publicising our products/services.
Shri.G.V.Reddy.,CGM/TN Circle meets Second Set of Executives
of Circle Office Today...
Points Discussed...1. Guiding SSAs as per AUDIT REPORTS & Reduction in Expenditure.
2.So far LL Surrender - 34436., More BB surrender in CBT,MA,TR, and VLR SSAs. Action should be be taken.
3.NGN sites are ready in TR,SLM,MA & CBT.
4.Due to HUNGAMA-(VAS) complaints,closure is more.Action invited.
Modems with Modified SOFTWARE can be used in Wimax closed areas through
which ETHERNET SERVICE can be accessed and also for providing INTERNET
LEASED LINE,sharing HOTSPOTS can be explored.(Ref.9486101129)
6.100 KMs of OFC Cables are expected from WTP in 1st week of AUG.
7.FTTH - TARGET 3000.,GIVEN 1949., Focus is to be given.
8.Tender process is to be quickened and more tenderers should be involved.
9.CHECK LIST is to be added in Tender Document for submitting bills.
10.TRANSNET IMPLIMENTATION is done in one or two SSAs,and it can be followed by other SSAs..
11.All Tenders in Circle Office are nearing Completion..
12.Actual & minimum requirement of cables should only be projected to Corporate office/BSNL.
13.All operational A/Cs & Collection A/Cs are transfered to Union Bank of India.
14.Audit para objections are to be addressed as and when.
15.Old Furnitures of Circle Office -to be scrapped quickly before ERP implementation.
16.Energy Conservation & Space Audit should be done in the new building of Circle Office.
Hospitals are not available in TT SSA.Method adopted in other Circles
to be seen...(or) Issue may be addressed to Corporate office/BSNL.
18.Issuance of new MRS card may be examined.
19.All sections should coordinate,deal and cooperate with RTI SECTION actively.
20.Purification of HRMS is going on.
21.Try to match the IPMS & GPMS scores.
22.Completion of TBP Training should be ensured before RETIREMENT.
23.Delay in submission of Pension Papers,and Service Book Verification before Retirement should be taken care of.
Detailed Discussion was held and it was very much USEFUL.
View Circle Office orders:|
Monitoring of BB provisioning and Qos Parameters - CGMT / TN Circle instrucitons.
JAG LA ARRANGEMENT ORDER.
Temporary Transfer of JTO to AP reg.
CGM/TN Circle meets One Set of Executives of Circle Office Today...
Points Discussed...1.Interface with ITPC is to be improved.
2.Delay in Payment by other Operaters - Action to be taken.
3.Since Prepaid sales is not significant,PUSH is needed.
4.Strengthening & Increasing the NETWORK in SSAs.
5.BB Density is to be increased.Now,it is only 40%,Whereas in
South Korea it is 200%.
6.Tower Sharing - Outstanding Dues to the tune of Rs.2 Crores
is to be collected.
Meeting with other operators will be organized.
7.C-TOP UP Sales - The methods adopted in smaller SSAs like
NGC,CON & DPI etc.. will be identified and the same will
be extended to all SSAs.
8.Since We are -ve in BBside this year,Reasons are to be found out.
9.Feed Back from all BB Subs.Plan- category wise can be conducted.
10.Early Finalisation of Tenders.
11.Supply of Materials like Modem,Cables,etc.to SSAs at Right Time.
12.Centralised Marketing - Screening of ADV.Reels in Theatres
as it is done in Northern Circles.
13.Non - Availability of Lower Denominations Re - Charge Coupons.
Detailed Discussion was held and it was very much FRUITFUL.
BSNL Corporate Office issued
revised posting Order to Shri. D. Sivaraj, PGM / CGM and posted as PGMT TD,CBT.On behalf of SNEA(I),TN Circle. We congratulate and wish him all the BEST in his Career. - CS/TN.
AS ASSURED BY OUR CGMT / TN Circle, TODAY OUR CIRCLE OFFICE ISSUED DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING IMPLEMENTATION OF TIME BOUND PROMOTIONS TO AVOID DELAY. THESE INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED SCRUPLOUSLY ... - CS/TN.
Implementation of standard pay scales of E2, E3,……. E7
replacing the intermediary pay scales of E1A, E2A for JTO/JAOs, SDE/AOs and
equivalent cadres up to SGJAG as per the understanding reached between BSNL Management
and SNEA(I) on 18th & 19th March, 2014 reg – GS writes to CMD…. View Copy of the
|GS writes to Director HR regarding the Sympathetic consideration of the pay anomaly of TTAs
recruited as JTOs in 2009 as Departmental Outsider in the Direct Recruitment
quota... View Copy of the letter.
View Media Reports:|
MTNL turns profitable at Rs 7,825
crore, BSNL loss at Rs 7,085 crore.
SNEA(I),TN Circle sincerely thank Com.S.Gopalakrishnan, SDE / BSS / IMPCS / TANJORE, who has donated Rs.5000/- to TN Circle, and Rs.5000/- to CHQ, on the eve of his retirement on superannuation in the month of Aug-2014. - CS/TN.
AGITATION IN KERALA.
BSNLEU Kerala circle conducted demonstrations on 18.07.2014 at all SSA Head Quarters in support of the ongoing agitation demanding the administration to settle the ISSUE, which is presently affecting
the services. SNEA(I),TN
Circle, extends sincere thanks to BSNLEU for their solidarity.... -
Click here to view the message by our CGM/TN Circle...
|Click here to view old messages|